PRIVATE AIRPORT TRANSFERS
TERMS + CONDITIONS
When you book transfers either via our booking form, email, telephone or via one of our appointed agents, your booking is confirmed immediately, and it is at this time a binding contract comes into existence between you and Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan. Email confirmation of your booking will also be sent to you (this may come from Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan or via the appointed agent you booked through). The contract is subject to these booking terms and conditions; all booking conditions will apply to each and every booking made with Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan.
- PAYMENT - It is your responsibility to pay for the transfer service in full before you travel (either direct to Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan or via the agency you have booked with), unless other arrangements have been made for you to pay your driver on arrival in Turkey or in the Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan office in Kalkan.
- DOCUMENTATION - All relevant documentation will be sent to you via email from either Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan or from the appointed agent you booked through. It is important that you carefully check the details of your booking once you receive this documentation. Neither Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan, or the appointed agent you booked through, will be held responsible for any information you do not receive as a result of your failure to provide a valid email address.
- DROP OFF / COLLECTION POINTS - Your transfer driver will always aim to drop and/or collect you as close to your accommodation as possible. In some instances, it may not always be possible for the vehicle to take you on to or close to the premises due to circumstances outside the transfer driver’s control.
- CHILD SEATS - Subject to availability, we are usually able to provide age appropriate child seats upon request and with at least 3 days’ notice. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide these and cannot be held responsible if we’re unable to do so. The child seats provided meet local safety standards. It should be noted that these are not necessarily the same safety standards that are required for child seats in the UK.
- PASSENGERS’ DETAILS – It will be necessary for Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan to provide the local authority with the following information for each transfer passenger in advance of the travel date: full name; sex; passport number. We will therefore require this information at the time of booking. Failure to provide this information may invalidate your booking.
- LUGGAGE - Luggage entitlement is x1 suitcase per person (maximum weight 23kgs) plus x1 item of hand luggage per person. Any extra luggage has to be specified at the time of booking to ensure the correct sized vehicle is provided. Failure to do so may invalidate your booking. Your property / luggage is carried in our vehicles at your own risk.
- SMOKING - Smoking is not permitted inside any of our transfer vehicles.
- CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITES - For airport pick-ups or drop-offs, it is essential that we be given the correct flight number, arrival / departure time and passenger numbers beforehand. This can be done by either by email or by phone. No responsibility can be accepted or compensation / refunds allowed for a failed pick-up or drop-off due to the late or inaccurate provision of this information. Neither Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan, or the appointed agent you booked through, will be held responsible for your failure to provide accurate information concerning your flight details, passenger numbers or luggage.
- DELIVERY OF SERVICE - Every effort will be made by Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan to get you to your destination on time and in a safe manner, however, the following conditions, which are outside of our control, may prevent this: Adverse or severe weather conditions (where the safety of you, your party members or our drivers could be compromised) / Airport closure / Road traffic accidents / Road closure / Unforeseen traffic delays / Vandalism, terrorism, war / Industrial action / Mechanical failure / Police or government action. In these events, Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan will not accept any liability for delay owing to these circumstances.
- CANCELLATION OR AMENDMENT - Should you wish to cancel your transfer booking, you can do so without incurring a charge provided Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan receive at least 48 hours notice of the cancellation in writing. We reserve the right to charge a fee if we’re not advised of a cancellation within this time. In the event of a no-show, the full one-way transfer charge will be payable. Should you need to amend your transfer to a different date or time, you can do so without incurring a charge provided Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan receive at least 48 hours notice of the amendment. Amendments are subject to availability. If, on request within the 48 hour time-frame, we are unable to amend the booking to a different date or time due to a lack of availability, we will cancel the reservation and a refund of all monies paid will be made in respect of that particular leg of the transfer.
- FLIGHT DELAYS – Please endeavour to notify us of any flight delays you may experience as soon as possible. Should you experience a flight delay of more than 4 hours, we reserve the right to charge a fee (which may be equal to the whole amount paid).
- COMPLAINTS - Should you wish to make a complaint, please put your complaint in writing immediately on return to the UK to the address shown or by email to [email protected]. Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan shall be entitled to a reasonable period of time within which to investigate any written complaint received from you and to respond thereto before any arbitration or other legal proceedings are initiated by or on your behalf.
- GOVERINING LAW – This agreement is governed by Turkish law and both parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Turkish courts at all times.