TERMS + CONDITIONS
When you book transfers either via our booking form, email, telephone or via one of our appointed agents, your booking is confirmed immediately, and it is at this time a binding contract comes into existence between you and Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan. Email confirmation of your booking will also be sent to you (this may come from Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan or via the appointed agent you booked through). The contract is subject to these booking terms and conditions; all booking conditions will apply to each and every booking made with Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan. The “LESSOR” rents to the “LESSEE” under the terms and conditions outlined in this document, for the said duration, which the Lessee accepts and agrees to observe.
- The Lessee, on acceptance of the vehicle, acknowledges that he received the vehicle in proper operating condition, five tyres in good condition, with complete set of tools, accessories and car registration papers and a full fuel tank – the Lessee agrees to return the vehicle under the same conditions on the agreed date, time and place. In case of extension, the Lessee has to inform the Lessor 24 hours in advance and pay the necessary amount. Extensions are subject to availability.
- Lessee undertakes that the vehicle will not be used:
- To transport goods in violation of laws and custom regulations, for any other illegal purposes.
- To push or tow any vehicle or object.
- In motor sports (rally, racing, speed testing or reliability trials.
- To drive on roads not open to and unsuitable for normal traffic.
- To exceed the limits established by traffic regulations and the manufacturer for the number of passengers and/or load capacity to be carried in the vehicle. Also, to carry inflammable loads.
- By anyone under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
- For paid carriage of passengers or goods whatever the method of payment.
- Lessee must be in possession of a valid driving license for a minimum of 1 year. The minimum age required is 23.
- The vehicle may not be driven by persons other than whose names are written in the rental agreement, under any circumstances. The drivers subject to Lessor’s prior authorization, provided he fits the term and conditions, registering his name and signature on the Rental Agreement. Otherwise all insurances become void. The Lessee is responsible from the driver’s observing the terms.
- Lessee has to inform the Lessor any address changes immediately. Otherwise, given address will be used for all legal correspondence.
- The Lessee undertakes to park the said vehicle in a safe place, closed and locked, when not in use.
- Traffic fines and tickets during the rental period are at Lessee’s expense.
- Confiscation of the car by authorities, due to the Lessee or not Lessee undertakes to pay all the retrieval expenses as well as the rental charges up to the Lessor the full value of the vehicle.
- The Lessee undertakes to pay to the reissuing expenses, and the rental charges for the time passed, in the event of registration papers and/or plates.
- Traffic fines, ticket, subsequent administrative sanctions and damages caused to the car being towed resulting from traffic violations incurred during the rental period are at lessee’s expense.
- Lessee, during the rental period or after delivering back the vehicle, discharges the Lessor from responsibility of loss or damage of any good, left or carried in the vehicle.
- Since the Lessor is not the manufacturer of the vehicle, cannot be liable for any loss or defect resulting directly from a mechanical defect of said vehicle or the accessories, from an accident or from any other reason.
- Vehicles cannot leave the city and the Turkish Borders without official permission of the Lessor.
- The Lessee, shall in no event assign, sell, hypothecate or pledge this contract, the vehicle, its equipment or tools, or treat the same in any way detrimental to the Lessor.
- Lessor and Lessee both agrees to preserve their mutual benefits in tracing their rights against third party, authorizing to represent each other in proportion with their rights and be responsible for juridical expenses in this proportion.
- Lessee agrees to storages of his personal date. In case of default of payment or return of the car under conditions in violation of this agreement or presentation of false personal documents, the personal data can be forwarded to a warning file.
- Any infraction of any these undertakings empowers the Lessor to demand return of the vehicle forthwith, without being required to furnish justification or make any payment whatever.
- Lessor preserves the right, not to extend or to cancel the rental contract, not being subject to any indemnities or any reason.
- The petrol is for Lessee’s account.
- Lessee, during the rental period, will be responsible for the periodical maintenance (greasing, lubrication, oil change, water level, tyre pressure etc.) of the vehicle. These will be done free of charge by Lessor’s offices, or if done by an authorised services, it will be paid to the Lessee in return of an invoice taken in the name of Lessor.
- Normal mechanical wear, repair expenses are for account of the Lessor. However, in the event of any damage or repair needed by any cause other than normal wear, and caused from the fault or negligence of the Lessee, such as driving without oil or water, or freezing of the motor, or in similar occasions, Lessee agrees to pay all the damages at his expense, as well as the transportation expenses of the vehicle. Lessee also undertakes to pay the rental charges of the vehicle for the days out-work on the basis of the value tariff. On the road expenses, will only be reimbursed against receipted bills in the name of Lessor, and after his confirmation.
- Any supplementary or charge clauses in terms and conditions are not valid unless agreed and inscribed by both sides.
- Any disputes raising here under shall be referred to the Antalya Law Courts and Execution Courts to be resolved under Turkish Laws.
- All the vehicles have compulsory third party insurance within the legal limits. Lessor undertakes the responsibility in the event of injury or damage to third parties within these legal limits of compulsory third party liability insurance in proportion with his benefits from the insurance. Any responsibility above the limits returns to the Lessee. Lessee has full responsibility and is liable for the theft of the leased car and for all damages. However; these liabilities of the Lessee can be covered if the accepts and deposits agreed premiums (CDW), and undertakes and fulfil the following conditions. Otherwise this CDW is void.
- Lessee, under no circumstances will interfere the damaged vehicle, and will report any accident, theft or fine to Lessor and the nearest authority (traffic police, local police, or gendarmerie) immediately, unless excused by the doctor’s report.
- Since the evaluation of the accident has to be done by authorities, the driver will only explain the happening and will not accept any charge readily in his statement.
- Lessee must obtain and hand to the Lessor within 48 hours, a detailed accident report taken from the nearest authority, alcohol report, also the names and addresses of the witnesses.
- In the event of the theft of the vehicle, the Lessee has to report to the nearest authority and to the Lessor immediately. Lessee is responsible to pay the rental on the due – tariff basis for the first 45 days, if the vehicle cannot be found.
THE INSURANCE IS VOID:
- If the accident and alcohol and reports are not submitted.
- If the car is driven by persons other than whose names are written in the rental agreement.
- If the car is driven under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
- If the driver does not possess a valid driver’s license.
- If the legal speed limits and traffic regulations are violated.
- If the driver is one hundred percent faulty.
- If the accident or damage happens after expiry of the rental period shown on the rental agreement.
- If the accident happens during motor sports or an open to and/or suitable to normal traffic.
- If the accident/damage happens during pushing or towing a vehicle or any other rolling or non-rolling object.
- If the accident/damage happens due to overload or during transport of inflammable goods.
- If the fire starts from sources without flame, such as cigarettes.
- Cigarettes burns and stains on the seat covers and tyre damages cause by misuse are not covered.
- Not being able to be benefitted, even partially, windows and headlight broken from the insurance, for the damage, and injury, not attributed to his fault, Lessor preserves his right to return to the Lessee for his loss.
- Lessor declines all the responsibility for the injury of the Lessee, driver or any person in the vehicle, caused by a third party.
It is your responsibility to pay for the transfer service in full before you travel (either direct to Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan or via the agency you have booked with), unless other arrangements have been made for you to pay your driver on arrival in Turkey or in the Abi Turizm Luxury Kalkan office in Kalkan.
Should you wish to cancel your car hire booking, you can do so without incurring a charge provided Abi Tours receive at least 5 clear days’ notice of the cancellation in writing. We reserve the right to charge a fee if we’re not advised of a cancellation within this time. In the event of a no-show, a 50% cancellation charge will be levied. Should you need to amend your car hire booking to a different date or time, you can do so without incurring a charge provided Abi Tours receive at least 5 clear days’ notice of the amendment. Amendments are subject to availability. If, on request within the 5 day time-frame, we are unable to amend the booking to a different date or time due to a lack of availability, we will cancel the reservation and no refunds will be given.
PICK-UP AND DROP OFF:
For rentals 1 to 6 days £30 is applied for the delivery from/to Dalaman Airport. For rentals 7 days and more, the delivery service is free at Dalaman Airport. For rentals at Antalya airport, minimum rental period is 7 days and £30 delivery service fee is applied for any duration of rentals. Delivery service for Fethiye is £20 and service for Kaş is £10.